Wendy Ann Koch Memorial Scholarship
Students graduating from Clifton-Clyde High School
- Applicants must be in good standing to graduate from Clifton-Clyde Senior High School.
- Applicants must plan to attend any accredited post-secondary school, including a college, university, technical or vocational school.
- Applicants must submit an essay which presents their high school activities, civic or church related activities, future education plans, and occupational goals and plans.
- Preference will be given to students who graduate with a cumulative 3.6 GPA or higher.
- This scholarship will be distributed during the second semester of the first year of post-secondary education as long as the student in good standing.
This award is not renewable.